White chocolate layered with strawberry infused chocolate and decorate in strawberry pieces and shortbread. This Strawberry White Chocolate Bark is a Valentine’s Day treat
1. Melt 2/3 of the chocolate in a double boiler until and heat until it reaches between 37-43°C (100-110°F).
2. Add the remaining chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate and stir until melted and the temperature lowers to 29-30°C (84-86°F)
4. Pour strawberry white chocolate onto parchment paper on a baking tray
5.Sprinkle strawberry pieces and crumbled shortbread over the strawberry chocolate
6. Sprinkle remaining shortbread biscuits, strawberry pieces and slices over chocolate
8. Leave to set at room temperature and then break up into pieces.