Blondies are packed full of flavour! Brown butter adds a flavour that compliments the brown sugar and nutty walnuts.
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan until golden brown. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the brown sugar to the brown butter and using a hand-held electric beater, mix until combined.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat for 4 minutes until pale.
4. Sift in flour, baking powder and salt and fold until a few flour streaks remain.
5. Add in chopped white chocolate and walnuts and stir in.
6. Pour batter into a baking pan lined with parchment paper and level off with an offset spatula.