White chocolate layered with strawberry infused chocolate and decorate in strawberry pieces and shortbread. This Strawberry White Chocolate Bark is a Valentine’s Day treat
1. Melt 2/3 of the chocolate in a double boiler until and heat until it reaches between 37-43°C (100-110°F).
2. Add the remaining chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate and stir until melted and the temperature lowers to 29-30°C (84-86°F)
3. Pour a third of the melted chocolate into a bowl and stir through freeze-dried strawberry powder
4.Pour strawberry chocolate into a pan and smooth. Sprinkle strawberry pieces and crumbled shortbread over the strawberry chocolate
5. Pour remaining white chocolate over the strawberry chocolate and smooth to cover. Sprinkle remaining shortbread biscuits, strawberry pieces and slices over chocolate
6. Leave to set at room temperature and then break up into pieces