Tender light banana filled quick bread. Simple ingredients and made in under ten minutes- perfect for your afternoon tea.
1. Mash banana in a shallow bowl.
2. Add mashed banana, egg, butter and sugar into a mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
3. Add in flour, baking powder. Fold through until just combined.
4. Pour batter into loaf pan and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top. Slice banana in half and lay over the walnuts.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.