This easy to make Hot Cross Bun Bread and Butter Pudding is the ultimate way to use leftover hot cross buns. Perfect for brunch or dessert this Easter.
1. Cut hot cross buns in half. Smother each half in marmalade.
2. Cover each half with chopped dark chocolate.
3. Sandwich buns together and place in greased casserole dish. Brush buns with remaining marmalade.
4. Add milk, cream, sugar into vanilla extract and whisk together.
5.Pour custard mixture all over hot cross buns and let soak.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.