Crisp choux buns filled with vanilla ice cream and drizzled in chocolate sauce. This iconic French dessert is a family favourite for good reason.
1. Heat water, milk and butter in saucepan until melted, then bring to a boil.
2. Add flour in one go and mix over the heat until a skin forms over the base of the pan.
3. Beat mixture in a stand mixer for a couple of minutes to cool then gradually add beaten eggs.
4. Beat, adding the eggs a bit at a time It will look curdled, but it will come together.
5. Dough should be smooth and shiny and should achieve a dropping V shape consistency.
7. Pipe mounds onto a lined baking tray, brush with egg wash and bake.
8. Slice baked choux buns in half and fill with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
9. Top with chocolate sauce and serve.
Profiteroles are incredible for special occasions and celebrations.
TAP BELOW FOR THE RECIPE!