Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies combine luscious levels of chocolate in each bite, with the crunch of hazelnuts to add that extra texture and nuttiness.
1. Add the butter, sugar and brown sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until pale and creamy.
2. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
3. Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix in.
4. Add in chopped chocolate and hazelnuts and mix in.
5. Scoop cookie balls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press in some chocolate pieces and hazelnuts on top of the balls. Refrigerate cookie balls for 1-hour minimum.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes at 180C until set around the edges. Remove from the oven and sprinkle sea salt over the top.
Perfect for holiday baking, weekend treats or mid-week cravings, this recipe will satisfy you to the max.