Beautiful meringue pavlova topped with cream and fruits makes for the perfect Christmas dessert.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Draw around a large glass bowl and then a smaller one in the centre.
2. Whip egg whites until soft peaks
3. Add sugar, tablespoon at a time whilst whipping the egg whites until sugar has dissolved. Add cornflour and lemon juice then whip for longer until meringue is glossy.
4. Spoon onto baking paper and bake for 2 hours. Cool in oven without opening the door.
5. Top with whipped cream
6. Then decorate with seasonal fruit.