A light and fluffy sponge made with yogurt and olive oil for extra flavour and moisture. This Yogurt Plum Cake is quick and easy to make in on-bowl and will become your family-favourite.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED sugar lemon zest eggs yogurt olive oil flour baking powder salt vanilla extract fresh plums
1. Whisk sugar and eggs until bubbly.
2. Add yogurt and oil and vanilla extract to egg mixture and whisk until combined.
3. Sift into bowl flour, baking powder and salt and fold until a few flour streaks remain.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan, lay plum slices over the top and bake for 50 minutes.
5. Serve warm with chopped pistachios and a dollop of cream.
This is one of those simple, but tasty recipes that you'll have on repeat at home!
TAP BELOW FOR THE RECIPE!