Easy to make, fudgy Lotus Biscoff Blondies are absolutely irresistible. Cookie butter filled blondies studded with white chocolate for extra indulgence.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED Lotus Biscoff Spread Lotus Biscoff Cookies White Chocolate Unsalted butter Light Brown Sugar Eggs Vanilla Extract Plain Flour Baking Powder Salt
1. Brown butter in a saucepan until the milk fats have separated and browned. Pour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Add sugar and beat until combined.
3. Add the eggs and cookie butter into the mixing bowl.
4. Beat the mixture with electric beaters for 4 to 5 minutes until pale and thick.
5. Add in the flour, chopped white chocolate and broken biscuits and fold through.
6. Pour batter into a lined baking pan and smooth out with an offset spatula.