With toasted marshmallows melted and also mixed into this churned ice cream, you'll be reminding yourself of campfire cookouts in next to no time.
1. Heat vanilla bean with seeds scraped out, milk and cream over medium heat until simmering. Then gradually pour into whipped yolks and sugar until mixed together. Whisk constantly.
2. Pour back into saucepan and heat on low, whisking continuously until the custard thickens and coats the back of a spoon. Pass the custard through a sieve into a bowl.
3. Toast half the mini marshmallows under a grill/broiler until golden and chared.
4. Add toasted marshmallows into custard and stir until dissolved and combined.
5. Chill custard then churn in an ice cream maker. Once churned stir in another batch of toasted marshmallows and pour into a freezer container. Freeze until firm.
Scoop and enjoy with chocolate fudge sauce and graham crackers for a s'mores experience.