Soft and fluffy Brioche Donut Rings fried to golden perfection and dipped in a delicious blackberry glaze.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Add yeast to bowl of warm milk with sugar and let bloom for 15 minutes. Then add to a mixer with flour, salt and eggs and mix. Add butter in, tablespoon at a time, whilst mixing continuously until a dough forms.
2. Beat dough in mixer until smooth, glossy, stretchy and starts to form a ball around the dough hook and pull away from the edges. Need on a work surface by hand and stretch corners and fold into the centre.
3. Let rise in a well oiled bowl for one hour or until doubled in size. Refrigerate for 1 hour then roll out on a floured surface
4. Cut the dough into a rectangle and then into 12 inch wide strips. Cover in jam.
5. Roll strips into scrolls. Place on baking tray and cover with cling wrap. Leave in a warm place for 1 hour to proof.
6. Bake at 350F/180C for 25 mins, until golden.
7. Mix sugar and strawberry powder together in a shallow bowl. Brush each scroll with melted butter and then coat fully in strawberry sugar. Shake excess off. Enjoy!