Soft and fluffy Strawberry filled Cinnamon Rolls covered in a cream cheese frosting- these make the perfect breakfast.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Add yeast to bowl of warm milk with sugar and let bloom for 15 minutes. Then add to a mixer with flour, salt and eggs and mix. Add butter in, tablespoon at a time, whilst mixing continuously until a dough forms.
2. Beat dough in mixer until smooth, glossy, stretchy and starts to form a ball around the dough hook and pull away from the edges.
3. Need on a work surface by hand and stretch corners and fold into the centre.
4. Let rise in a well oiled bowl for one hour or until doubled in size.
5. Punch down dough and roll out to a large rectangle. Smooth jam over the dough. Cut into 12 equal strips
6. Roll each strip into a scroll and place in a lined baking dish. Repeat with all strips. Place pan in a warm place for 45 minutes for the dough to rise.
7. Bake scrolls until risen and golden.
8. Mix together cream cheese frosting and spoon over the scrolls.