One of the simplest most delicious creams to make. Perfect to make tarts with and can be flavoured in so many ways.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whip butter and sugar together until pale and creamy
2. Blitz pecans in food processor or chop finely by hand.
3. Add remaining ingredients, flour, salt, cinnamon and the ground pecans to the beaten butter and mix until a dough forms.
4. Roll 1 tablespoon worth balls of cookie dough in the palms of your hand. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Pull the cookies out of the oven and cool on the tray for ten minutes. Whilst still warm, roll cookies in powdered icing sugar. Leave to cool then re-roll in icing sugar and enjoy!