This unique rustic cheesecake from Spain is deceptively easy to make with only 6 ingredients. Rich and creamy in the middle and a caramelised scorched exterior, this cheesecake is sublime.
1. Line a spring form pan with two pieces of parchment paper so that it protrudes past the top edge.
1. Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Add in eggs one at a time mixing well between each addition.
3. Add in cream and vanilla bean paste and mix.
4. Sift in flour and mix until just combined. The mixture is smooth and glossy.
5. Pour filling into the prepared pan.
6. Bake until scorched brown on top, the sides are set and centre still jiggly. Cool completely in the pan for 4 hours for the centre to set.