Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies are made quickly and easily and bake up with maximum flavour. They'll be on repeat in your family!
1. Add melted butter into mixing with the sugar and beat to combine.
2. Add eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat to combine again.
The mixture should be aerated and run ribbons off the whisk.
4. Add flour, baking powder and salt and fold through.
5.Add raspberries and white chocolate chips and fold through.
6. Pour batter into a lined 9x9inch baking pan and top with extra raspberries and choc chips if desired.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges are set and the middle has a slight jiggle.