Made with a fresh raspberry puree and mixed in with finely chopped chocolate, this ice cream makes the perfect Summer frozen treat.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Blend raspberries and lemon juice. Pass raspberry puree through a fine mesh sieve discarding seeds.
2. Sift into the puree powdered icing sugar and stir to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whip cream to soft peaks.
4. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and stir together.
5. Add in raspberry puree and chopped chocolate and stir until fully mixed together.
6. Pour into a freezer-safe container and swirl through more puree then freeze. Enjoy!
An unbelievably tasty summer treat.
Incredible topped with my hot chocolate fudge sauce!