A quick and easy version of the classic Tiramisu. Served in glasses, this make-ahead cream and coffee dessert is perfect for gatherings.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whip cream and powdered sugar in a bowl until soft peaks. Add mascarpone and whip till firm peaks.
2. Spoon some mascarpone cream filling into the base of a glass.
3. Add hot water, coffee granules, coffee liqueur and sugar into a bowl and stir until dissolved. Dip lady finger biscuits into coffee mix for a couple of seconds until soaked through.
4. Add x2 halves of lady finger biscuits on top of the cream in the glass. Then repeat with another cream layer, biscuit layer then finish with a cream layer.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum. Dust in cocoa powder, serve and enjoy!