Buttery, pastry filled with rich chocolate ganache make these mini chocolate tarts an absolute delight.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Make the dough by creaming butter and sugar together until pale, add in the yolks, then mix, then the flour and mix til a dough forms. Squeeze it into a disc. Press a small amount of dough into the base of a mini tart pan.
2. Continue pressing in the dough around the sides until the base and sides are evenly and smoothly covered in dough. Trim any excess off. Dock the base with the tines of a fork.
3. Refrigerate cases for 30 minutes then bake for 30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Make the ganache by pouring hot cream over chopped chocolate, butter and golden syrup. Stir until melted and combined.
5. Spoon chocolate into the tart cases, then refrigerate tarts for 1-2 hours. Serve decorated in cocoa powder, flaked salt or red berries.