Delicate, thin, sweet French-style crêpes layered with vanilla-sweetened whipped cream to form a stunning layer cake.
1. Add all crepes ingredients into the cup of a blender and pulse until combined. Refrigerate for 1-hour minimum.
2. Heat a frying pan on medium heat, grease with butter and pour a 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and swirl the pan until the base is coated.
3. On the edges turn crisp and the underside is golden, flip and cook for a further 30 seconds. Slide the crêpe out of the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
4. Dollop cream onto a crepes placed on the serving plate and smooth out evenly.
5. Place another crepe over the cream and smooth flat with your fingers. Repeat the layering of cream and crepe until all crepe have gone.
6. Sprinkle sugar evenly across the final crepe and use a blow torch to melt and turn the sugar golden. It will harden as it cools.
Refrigerate and slice to see all those beautiful layers.
Head to the recipe for plenty of pro tips to make this recipe.