Rich, fudgy brownies baked over a base of Biscoff biscuits and filled with puddles of gooey cookie butter. These are indulgent, flavourful and utterly delicious!
1. Spoon 16 dollops of cookie butter and freeze until needed.
2. Melt butter, and chocolate together.
3. In a separate bowl, whip eggs and sugar until pale and thickened. Pour chocolate mixture into eggs whilst whisking continuously.
4. Fold in melted chocolate mixture and the flour, cocoa powder, salt.
5. Lay 18 Biscoff cookies into the base of a lined baking tray. Pour half the batter into the baking pan over the cookies.
6. Remove cookie butter from the freezer and place dollops on brownie batter. Spoon remaining batter into pan and top with remaining Biscoff cookies.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.