Gingerbread Biscotti combines the traditional crunch of biscotti that you know and love with the warming spices of Gingerbread Cookies. Perfect for dunking and sending to loved ones. You need these on your cookie list.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Add flours, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves into a bowl and mix.
2. Add melted butter, whisked egg yolks and molasses and stir until combined.
3. Mix and knead the dough until fully combined. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum if the dough is too soft to shape.
4. Split dough in half and shape dough into two a long thin logs. Leave space for them to spread.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool for ten minutes then slices with a serrated knife.
6. Place individual biscotti onto a baking tray and bake for a further 25 minutes at a reduced oven temperature until dried out.
7. Dip each biscotti into melted white chocolate.