Delicate, thin, sweet French-style crêpes are perfect for a sweet treat or savoury dish.
1. Add flour, sugar and salt into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
2. Into a separate bowl, add eggs, milk, melted butter and water. Whisk until fully combined.
3. Add a quarter of the wet into the dry and whisk until it resembles a smooth, lump-free paste.
4. Add in the remaining wet mixture and whisk until the batter is smooth.
5. Heat a frying pan on medium heat, grease with butter and pour a 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and swirl the pan until the base is coated.
6. On the edges turn crisp and the underside is golden, flip and cook for a further 30 seconds. Slide the crêpe out of the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
Serve with a sprinkle of sugar and drizzle of lemon juice. Enjoy!