Easy to make, 6-ingredient Whole Wheat Crêpes are the perfect wholesome treat for brunch, birthday breakfasts or Valentine's Day.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whisk dry ingredients in a bowl- flour, sugar and salt.
2. Whisk eggs and cooled melted butter in a jug before adding the milk.
3. Add 1/3 of the wet mixture into the flour bowl and whisk.
4. Then add the remaining egg mix whilst continuously mixing.
5. Pour a 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into a pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until set on the underside.
6. Flip crepe over and cook for another 30-60 seconds then slide onto a plate. and repeat until all the batter is used.