This simple French classic dessert is perfect fro the summertime. Made with a custard base baked to a flan-like consistency, its studded with fresh sliced peaches. Light, fruity and delicious.
1. Whisk together the eggs, sugar and salt together.
2. Add in flour and whisk until combined.
3. Whisk continuously whilst pouring in the milk.
4. Add in the melted butter and whisk to combine. It will have the consistency of crepes batter.
5. Butter baking dish, sprinkle sugar and lay peach slices down. Pour in batter and bake for 40 minutes or so until the batter is set.
Such a simple classic dessert that you'll love. Substitute the fruit for any stone fruit such as apricots, cherries or plums.
Tap below for the recipe