This spiced Cranberry Curd Tart with a graham cracker crust and smooth tart and sweet cranberry curd filling, will be the festive showstopper your dessert table needs.
- unsalted butter - honey - molasses - graham crackers - ground cinnamon - ground ginger - salt
- cranberries - water - OJ - cinnamon sticks - cardamom pods - fresh ginger - sugar - egg yolks - butter
1. Process graham crackers in food process until crumbs
2. Pour in melted butter, honey, molasses, cinnamon and ginger
3. Mix together until it resembles wet sand
4. Transfer to tart pan and pack down firmly all the way around. Bake for 12 minutes
5. Bring to simmer cranberries, water, OJ, cinnamon, cardamom and ginger. Cook for 12 minutes
6. Pass cranberries through a sieve, pushing the pulp through. Scrape the puree off the base of the sieve
7. Whisk egg yolks and sugar until pale and thick
8. Add puree and whisked eggs back into the saucepan, and heat until thickened and coats a spoon
8. Pour into tart base and bake until set, about 12 minutes. Cool, refrigerate and then decorate!