Oatmeal shortbread crumble base and topping filled with a sweet raspberry filling, oozing chocolate puddles within. The perfect snack, dessert and sweet treat all rolled into one.
1. Add oats, flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl and mix together
2. Add in chopped cold unsalted butter and and toss through the dry mix until the butter is coated
3. Rub the butter between your fingers with the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs
4. Add in the beaten egg and mix together with a spoon. then squeeze the mix together until it starts to clump
5.Into a baking pan lined with greaseproof paper, pour half the crumble mix into the pan. Use a cup to flatten the base until smooth
6. Add thawed raspberries, sugar, cornflour and lemon juice into a bowl and mix together
7. Pour raspberry filling over the base and smooth out
8. Sprinkle dark chocolate over the raspberry filling
9. Then bake for 30 minutes at 180C. Leave to cool to room temperature before removing from the pan and slicing into squares.