Luscious, rich chocolate loaf cake flavoured with orange. Made in 15 minutes in one-bowl- it couldn't get easier that this! Perfect for every occasion but especially for the festive season.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whip sugar, brown sugar, orange zest and two eggs with a whisk until frothy.
2. Add in yogurt and oil and whisk together.
3. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl and fold until a few flour streaks remain.
4. Fold in chopped Terry's Chocolate Orange.
5. Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until the centre springs back when pressed.
6. Pour over chocolate ganache. Then slice and enjoy!