Rich, fudgy brownies filled with sweet cherries and topped with a fruity cherry glaze. These are luxurious and totally more-ish.
1. Melt butter and chocolate together.
2. In a separate bowl, whip eggs and sugar until pale and thickened.
3. Fold in melted chocolate mixture and the flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Add in cherries and mix in.
5. Pour batter into a lined baking pan and top with more cherries.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are set and the middle has a slight jiggle. Decorate with cherry glaze.