Made with only 3 ingredients and in under 20 minutes, this homemade blackberry jam is packed full of flavour.
1. If you have large blackberries then make sure to cut them in half
2. Add blackberries, sugar and lemon juice to a saucepan set over medium-low heat and simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Once sugar has dissolved, increase heat to medium and boil for ten minutes until visibly reduced and thickened.
4. It will look like this!
5. Dollop a spoonful of jam onto a plate (from the freezer) and run a pass through it with your finger. If the jam wrinkles and stays separated- you are ready!!
6. Ladle into a sterilised jar and store.
7. Serve over your favourite yogurt with a sprinkle of granola or nuts and more fresh berries. So delicious!