A light creamy filling studded in crushed mini eggs is encased by a crumbly biscuit base. Decorated with even more chocolate Mini Eggs, this dessert is perfect for the Easter festivities.
1. Add biscuits to a food processor and pulse until crushed. Pour in melted butter and pulse until it resembles wet sand..
2. Pour into a springform cake pan lined with baking paper and compact the bottom and sides. (A measuring cup makes this process easy. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Beat cream cheese in a bowl with a handheld electric beater until it's smooth and lump-free. Add in powdered sugar, vanilla bean paste and salt, and mix until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk cream until firm peaks form. Add to cream cheese mixture and fold through with a rubber spatula.
5. Add into the bowl the crushed mini eggs and fold through to combine.
6. Add filling to the biscuit base and level off with an offset spatula. Refrigerate for 6 hours minimum.
7. Remove cheesecake from the springform pan and decorate with chocolate shavings and Mini Eggs.
This makes for the prettiest Easter dessert.