Melt-in-your-mouth shortbread sandwiched with homemade dulce de leche filling. These make perfect cookies for your next cookie swap.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Butter and sugar creamed together until pale.
2. Beat in yolks one at a time, then mix in dry ingredients until a dough forms.
3. Roll out dough and stamp out cookie rounds with a cookie cutter.
4. Lay on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
5. Fill each cookie with dulce de leche and sandwich together. Dust with icing sugar and enjoy.