Bakery-style scones. Light buttery insides with crumbly crunchy outsides. Flavoured with orange and packed full of juicy cranberries- these are a delight!
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Rub orange zest into the sugar, then add dry ingredients, flour, baking powder and salt and stir.
2. Add in butter and work into dry ingredients until bread crumbs with some large pieces.
3. Add wet ingredients into dry and mix with a fork until a dough starts to clump.
4. Toss cranberries into flour and mix into dough.
5. Bring dough together with your hands, cut into two, shape each portion into a round disc, refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cut into wedges, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 25 minutes.