Australian Lamingtons are probably the most famous cake recipe to come from Down Under.
Squares of moist butter cake coated in chocolate icing and rolled in desiccated coconut are every bit as good as they sound!
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Bake butter sponge in 9x9inch baking pan. Cool completely, trim sides and cut into 16 squares. Freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Make chocolate icing by whisking all ingredients together. Add one square of sponge to icing and coat fully. Let excess drip off.
3. Place chocolate coated sponge into bowl and toss over desiccated coconut.
4. Pat the coconut into the chocolate icing with your fingers making sure all the chocolate is covered.
5. Repeat with remaining squares of sponge and refrigerate for an hour to set in place.