Made in one bowl in a few simple steps, these small batch blondies deliver in ease and flavour
1. Add melted butter and light brown sugar into mixing bowl and beat to combine.
2. Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat to combine again.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold through until a few flour streaks remain.
4. Add walnuts and dark chocolate and stir through.
5. Pour batter into a lined 2lb loaf pan and top with more walnuts and dark chocolate.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges are set and the middle has a slight jiggle.