Rich chocolate cake made with zero flour. Filled with almonds, this moist, fudge cake is made in a few simple steps yet is divine.
1. Melt chocolate and butter in a bain-marie. (Saucepan sat surly over a saucepan of simmering water.)
2. Once melted, add ground almonds, cocoa powder and salt and stir to combine. Set aside to cool whilst making the next step.
3. In a separate bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk on med-high th eggs and sugar. Whip until pale and thick and leaves ribbons in the mixture.
4. Pour chocolate into the whisked eggs and fold through slowly until combined
5. Pour chocolate batter into a prepared pan and level with an offset spatula
6. Bake until just set around the edges, crisp on top and the middle has a slight jiggle.
7. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes, then release from the pan and dust with cocoa powder.
8. Serve with thickened cream and piled high with fresh raspberries