These cookies are perfect for the holiday season. Chewy and packed full of peanut butter, they have an unreal crunchy outside and smooth fudge filling.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whip butter and light brown sugar, in a stand mixer until pale and creamy. Then add peanut butter, egg and vanilla extract and beat again.
2. Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt and beat unto a dough comes together.
3. Scoop dough into balls
4. Roll balls in chopped peanuts and flatten slightly- like a hockey puck!
5. Make an indent in each cookie with your thumb
6. Bake then fill each indent with ganache, then set aside until the ganache sets. Enjoy!