This Easy Chocolate Pumpkin Bread should be your go-to Autumn pumpkin recipe. It's practically a one-bowl recipe with no stand mixer required and makes for a delicious breakfast.
1. Beat eggs and sugar until pale. Add in eggs, greek yogurt and oil and mix. Sift in baking powder, flour and salt and fold through.
2. Divide batter into two bowls. In one add pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and flour.
3. In the remaining batter add cocoa powder, espresso powder and yogurt. Mix together.
4. In a greased 2lb loaf tin, layer pumpkin batter, then chocolate, then pumpkin, repeating the layers until finished.
5. Use a butter knife to swirl the two batters together. Bake for 50-60 minutes.
6. Serve with maple glaze, optional, and enjoy!