Glazed Chocolate Gingerbread Stamped Cookies have to be the prettiest cookies out there. Made with a chocolate gingerbread dough and pressed with beautiful stamps then glazed to perfection with a vanilla glaze, these cookies will win your heart in a flash.
1. In the bowl of a standmixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter, sugar and molasses
2. Add in egg yolk and mix till combined
3. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, spices, salt & pepper
4. Mix until a dough forms
6. Knead dough until smooth, then roll out with a floured rolling pin
7. Use chilled cookie stamps to stamp out dough
8. Use a plain cookie cutter to stamp out cookies. Place on a baking tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
9. Bake for ten minutes, mix together glaze and brush over warm cookies