Incredible no churn caramel ice cream mixed in wth brownie chunks. Made with a homemade salted caramel sauce, this ice cream is indulgent and delicious.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Bake boxed brownies as per packet instructions. Add melted butter instead of oil, espresso powder and chopped chocolate. Chop into small pieces once baked.
2. Whip cream in large bowl until stiff peaks.
3. In a separate bowl, mix caramel into condensed milk
4. Fold whipped cream into caramel mixture.
5. Add chopped brownie chunks into ice cream and stir.
6. Pour ice cream into freezer safe dish, drizzle with remaining caramel and swirl through. Freeze for 4 hours minimum.