This is undeniably the best French Toast ever.
Soft, pillowy brioche bread soaked in a creamy custard and fried to perfection.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whisk eggs in a bowl, add sugar and vanilla extract and whisk till combined.
2. Add in milk and whisk until combined.
3. Pour custard into a casserole dish. Add four slices of brioche and soak for two minutes, flip and soak again.
4. Heat butter in a fry-pan at medium heat and fry slices for two or so minutes until golden on the underside. Flip and fry again.
5. Repeat soaking the bread and frying the remaining slices. Serve with maple syrup and fresh raspberries.