Soft, pillowy brioche dough baked into a sweet, tender loaf perfect for french toast, sandwiches and toast.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Add yeast to bowl of warm milk with sugar and let bloom for 15 minutes. Then add to a mixer with flour, salt and eggs and mix. Add butter in, tablespoon at a time, whilst mixing continuously until a dough forms.
2. Beat dough in mixer until smooth, glossy, stretchy and starts to form a ball around the dough hook and pull away from the edges.
3. Need on a work surface by hand and stretch corners and fold into the centre.
4. Let rise in a well oiled bowl for one hour or until doubled in size.
5. Punch down dough, knead and shape into a rectangle on the bench top. Cut dough into five pieces.
6. Roll out each piece flat with a rolling pin, then from the shortened, rolling a sausage shape. Line up in a loaf pan. Cover and let rise for 1 hour, then bake until golden brown.