These easy-to-make Blueberry Blondies will be on repeat this Summer. Fragranced with lemon zest and stuffed with white chocolate and blueberries, they are bursting with flavour.
1. Add white sugar, light brown sugar and lemon zest into mixing bowl. Rub together to release the citrus oils.
2. Add melted butter into mixing with the sugar and beat to combine.
2. Add eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat to combine again.
The mixture should be aerated and run ribbons off the whisk.
4. Add blueberries and white chocolate, flour, baking powder and salt and fold through.
5. Pour batter into a lined 9x9inch baking pan and top with extra blueberries if desired.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges are set and the middle has a slight jiggle. Decorate with melted white chocolate and lemon zest.