With cookie butter and crushed Lotus biscuits in the blondies and onto, these Biscoff Blondies are an undeniable treat. Love that they come together in a matter of minutes in only one bowl. Bonus!
1. Add browned butter into mixing bowl with the sugar and beat to combine.
2. Add cookie butter, eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat to combine again.
The mixture should be aerated and run ribbons off the whisk.
4. Add flour, baking powder and salt and fold through. Then add chopped white chocolate and crushed Lotus biscuits and fold through.
5.Add batter to baking tray and smooth out.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven and drizzle with cookie butter and add more biscuits, then return to the oven for the remaining bake time.
7. Blondies are done when edges are set and the middle has a slight jiggle.