A luxurious, rich chocolate cake that's decadent yet delicious. Made with sour cream it's unbelievably moist. The chocolate ganache is the perfect topping.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Boiling water is poured over chopped chocolate, light brown sugar and cocoa powder and mixed until melted.
2. Butter and sugar is creamed until light and thickened.
3. Add in vanilla bean extract and eggs one at a time, mixing in between.
4. Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a separate bowl. Add half to the beaten eggs.
5. Beat in chocolate mixture and sour cream and mix.
6. Add the remaining flour mixture and mix until a few flour streaks remain.
7. Bake in a bundt pan for 40 minutes.