This is undeniably the best French Toast Casserole ever.
Soft, pillowy brioche bread soaked in a creamy custard and baked to perfection.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL NEED
1. Whisk eggs in a bowl, add sugar, orange juice and zest, vanilla extract and salt and whisk till combined.
2. Add in milk and whisk until combined.
3. Dip each slice of brioche bread into the egg custard.
4. Lay dipped bread slices into the casserole with the triangle tops pointing up. Pour over any remaining custard. Late stand for 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle over coarse sugar and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and the custard is just set.
6. Serve drizzled in maple syrup, with cream and fresh berries.